1. And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3. And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4. And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
The new Christ is described in Revelation:
1. And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
1. And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2. And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3. And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5. And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
11. And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
17. And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18. That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
19. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21. And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
The personality of the New Christ makes it clear what territory the Kingdom of the Millennium will occupy.
The New Christ is a descendant of the first French Merovingian dynasty, which descended from Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene. His short pedigree:
Monarchs of the Western Slavs
Rurikovichi, the first dynasty of Russia
The Rurikovichi, the first dynasty of Russia, were a continuation of the dynasty of the monarchs of the Western Slavs. The monarchs of the Western Slavs were descendants of Gundowald, a monarch from the Merovingian dynasty.
The Chosen One of God, as a descendant of the Merovingian dynasty, has rights to the territory of the Frankish state, which occupied most of the lands of the Western Roman Empire. Nowadays it is Western and Central Europe.
The Chosen One of God, as a descendant of the monarchs of the Western Slavs, has the right to possession of Central Europe, as well as Scandinavia, where the monarchs, the descendants of Gundovald, ruled.
The Chosen One of God, as a descendant of the Rurikids, has the right to own Eastern Europe, Russia and Kazakhstan.
The Millennial Kingdom will include the territories of Europe, Russia and Kazakhstan. There will be no nation states here. This is the New Promised Land. The people of God now living in the United States will receive this land.
Nation states in the era of the Millennium
The Millennium Kingdom will occupy the territory of today’s Europe, Russia and Kazakhstan. The rest of the peoples of the world will have their own national states. The Millennium Kingdom will be the most developed and the richest. The capital of this kingdom will be Kiev, which is the Second Jerusalem.
All peoples of the world will have to visit Kiev once a year and express their commitment to God and the king. If any people refuse to do this, climate weapons will be used against them, they will not have rain.
European peoples will not have their own states in Europe. They will create their states in America. There will be New Germany, New France, New Poland, New Ukraine and others.
In 2018, there was news that a coin from the future was discovered in Mexico. It is dated 2039 and features a German cross, an eagle and a swastika. The “coin from the future” has three inscriptions: “Nueva Alemania” (“New Germany”) and “Independence and freedom”, as well as: “All in one nation”. This means that perhaps a New Germany will be created somewhere in Mexico.
New France will be created on the territory of what is now Quebec in Canada.
Presumably, New Ukraine will be created on the territory of some areas of the current states of Saskatchewan and Manitoba, where a large number of Ukrainians live.
At the end of the Millennium, Satan will seduce these nations to go to war against God and against the king. They will come to Kiev, Vtrom Jerusalem and surround it.
7. And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8. And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
(Revelation 20: 7-10)