Stone Village tract is an accumulation of large boulders on several hectares of forest, a geological reserve of national importance in Ukraine. The object is located near the village of Rudnya-Zamyslovichskaya, Olevsky district, Zhytomyr region, on the territory of the Zamyslovetsky forestry. “Stone Village” is included in the register of “Ten Wonders of Ukraine”.
The hypotheses of the formation of the tract are incorrect and do not stand up to criticism. According to one, the boulders were carried by a glacier. In this case, the arrangement of the stones would be chaotic. But the stones are arranged in rows, i.e. they were placed by someone with intelligence. In addition, one of the stones is cut into four parts, which are clearly oriented to the cardinal points. The glacier couldn’t do it.
According to another hypothesis, the stones are the remains of the foot of the ancient completely disappeared mountains, exposed by the glacier from soil layers. This hypothesis will be refuted when one of the stones is rearranged, and everyone will see that there is ordinary soil under the stone, that the stone was brought here and laid in this place.
Some stones have straight seams. This can only be explained by the fact that the stones were hewn out of the rock by masons. Other hypotheses do not explain the origin of the straight seams on the stones.
The only true version of the origin of Stone Village is the version of Bogdan Georgievich Lisitsa, a researcher of the history of the Order of the Templars. Stone Village is a project and building materials for a new city, two in one. The Templars planned to build a new capital here. In 1307, the Templars had to urgently leave Lutetia (Paris) and build Frankopol. Since time was short, Frankopol was built of wood and in a small area, but the Templars planned the construction of their new capital – a large city of stone, New Frankopol. The Templars began construction by delivering a large amount of building material here – large stones. This explains the arrangement of the stones in rows. This also explains the dissection of the stone into four parts, pointing to the cardinal points, the Templars possessed the technology of cutting stones.
The Templars possessed the technology of moving large stones over long distances. The same technology was owned by Edward Leedskalnin, a Latvian from the United States, who alone and without modern technology, built a castle from huge stones.
The Templars created a quarry in the area of the Gubkovsky castle, where stones were mined. From here the stones were delivered to Stone Village.
Stone Village is located in an elevated position. This is another proof that it was planned to build a new city here – in antiquity, cities were built on high places.
Local residents tell numerous legends and beliefs about the tract. According to one of the legends, “Stone Village” arose due to the fact that once there was a rich village in the forest, which God cursed for greed and lack of compassion for the needy and turned the village into stones. A part of the historical truth remained in this legend. The Templars were indeed fabulously wealthy, and for the locals they were greedy foreigners.
According to another legend, a battle between God (Jesus) and dark forces took place at this place. Satan was defeated, and the stones were deeply scratched from his claws. But God, returning to heaven, walked over the stone and left an imprint. In this legend, the great battle of 1321 or 1323 of the allied army of the Russians and the Templars against the Tatars was displayed, in which the Russian princes Andrei and Leo, as well as most of the Templars, died.
“Stone Village” is New Frankopol, which the Templars could not build. As conceived by the Templars, it was to be one of the largest or largest city in the world.
More info here: