Perhaps, Father Superior Sergius (Romanov) – one of the two elders-prophets described in Revelation.
3. And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5. And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7. And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8. And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11. And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12. And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
Father Superior Sergius (Romanov) – an outstanding figure in the Russian Orthodox Church. He did a lot for the revival of Christianity in Russia. Father Superior Sergius often denounces the great sins of President of Russia Putin and Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church Kirill.
The question arises: who is the second witness? Perhaps the second witness is the Yakut shaman Alexander Gabyshev? He planned to walk to Moscow in order to expel Putin’s “evil spirit” from Moscow. His march on foot was accompanied by massive protests against Putin. On September 19, 2019, law enforcement agencies detained a shaman in Buryatia. Immediately after that, Russian President Putin felt severe pain. Soon after the arrest, President Putin ordered the release of the shaman Aleksadr Gabyshev, and the pain stopped.