Bogdan Georgievich Lisitsa, born on August 1, 1977, is the richest man in Ukraine. Bogdan Georgievich found the treasury of the Order of the Templars. According to Ukrainian laws, a person who has found a treasure gains ownership of it.
From the Civil Code of Ukraine:
Article 343. Acquisition of Ownership of Treasure
1. Treasure is buried in the ground or otherwise hidden money, currency values, other valuables, the owner of which is unknown or legally lost their ownership.
2. The person who has discovered the treasure acquires ownership of it.
If the treasure has been hidden in property belonging to the property of another person, the person who discovered it and the owner of the property in which the treasure was hidden, shall acquire in equal shares the right of joint partial ownership of it.
3. In the event of the treasure being discovered by the person who excavated or searched for the property without the consent of the owner of the property in which he was concealed, the owner of the property shall acquire ownership of the treasure.
4. If a treasure is found, which is a monument of history and culture, the ownership of it is acquired by the state.
A person who has discovered such a treasure is entitled to receive up to twenty percent of its value from the state at the time of its discovery if it immediately notified the treasurer or the local government body of the treasure and gave it to the appropriate state or local government body.
If a monument of history and culture has been discovered in property belonging to another person, that person, as well as the person who discovered the treasure, are entitled to up to ten percent of the value of the treasure.
5. The provisions of this Article shall not apply to persons who have discovered treasure during excavations, searches conducted in accordance with their work or contractual obligations.
Among the values of the Templars is the Ark of the Covenant, this is a tremendous historical and cultural value. The state of Ukraine undertakes to redeem historical and cultural values for 20% of the cost. The cost of the Ark of the Covenant is endless. The state of Ukraine cannot fulfill its obligations and redeem the Ark of the Covenant from Bogdan Georgievich for 20% of infinity. The Ark of the Covenant remains the property of Bogdan Georgievich.
If we take into account that the richest people in the world store their wealth in the form of dollars, actually in the form of cut paper, then perhaps Bogdan is the richest man in the world.
In 1315, the city of Frankopol was mentioned for the first time in historical documents, eight years after 1307. The name literally means “city of francs.” The Templar Order was a French order, its members were mostly Franks. To our time, the hillfort of Frankopol has survived with large basements that store the treasures of the Templar Order.
On the front side there is a shaft with an opening in which the main gate stood. The main street, which led from right to left gates, has been preserved as a road. On the right side, a defense moat was partially preserved. On the obverse, the Korchik River served as a moat.
Frankopol, like many other cities, was built according to the plan of the Roman military camp.
Roman military camp according to Polybius
About a kilometer from Frankopol in the direction of Korets there is a large stone. The Templars usually set large stones to indicate the direction to the next castle (Koretsky).
Locals claim that the current village of Frankopol (Koretsky district), which is located on the opposite bank of the Korchik River, used to be called Sloboda. The word “Sloboda” means “freedom.” People in the “settlement” lived outside the city, were free, did not obey the laws of the city. The Templars lived in the city of Frankopol, and the locals settled the village of Sloboda. Similarly, there is a settlement in the city of Kostopol. Similarly, many years ago, when the city of Kostopol was small on the left bank of the Zamchisko River, several huts on the right bank were called “Sloboda” and were not considered part of the city of Kostopol.
Kingdom of God, Millennium
The Templars believed that their mission was to return the throne to the Merovingians. The Templars collected these treasures for a man from the Merovingian family, who will become the monarch of the Kingdom of God on Earth. God’s Chosen One found these treasures, and they rightfully belong to him.
Soon, God’s Chosen One will arrive in the United States and bring the treasures of the Templars. He will redeem all the shares of the United States and Canada. God’s Chosen One, Descendant of the Merovingians, and God’s people in the United States (and Canada) will restore the Covenant. They will make a New Exodus.
Treasures of the Templar Order will be directed to the construction of New Rus. A new kind of society will be built on the basis of faith in God and justice. The Ark of the Covenant is kept in the dungeon of Frankopol. Soon in Kiev, Second Jerusalem, the last Temple of God will be built, in which the Ark of the Covenant will be placed.
18. And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
19. And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament (Ark of Covenant): and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
More info here: