Perhaps we live in the middle of the last seven years of the prophet Daniel.
24. Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25. Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26. And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27. And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
15. When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
16. Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17. Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18. Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19. And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20. But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day…
Seventy weeks is 490 years (70 * 7 = 490). This period begins from the publication of the decree of Cyrus II the Great on the restoration of Jerusalem.
Cyrus II the Great – the Persian king from the Achaemenid dynasty, who ruled in 559-530 BC
Seven weeks and sixty-two weeks are sixty-nine weeks or 483 years (69 * 7 = 483).
At the time of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, 483 years passed from the publication of the decree of Cyrus II the Great. For a full 490 years or seventy weeks, seven years are missing.
From that time began the era of salvation of pagan peoples, which lasted about two thousand years.
On January 20, 2017, the President of the United States was Donald Trump. Donald Trump was named the new Cyrus. A coin was minted depicting King Cyrus II the Great and President Donald Trump.
This can be interpreted as follows: seventy weeks began with King Cyrus II the Great. The last week began with the new Cyrus, Donald Trump, in 2017.
If this assumption is true, then the last week of January 20, 2024 will end with the coronation of God’s Chosen One, the restoration of the Covenant.
“In the middle of the week the sacrifice and offering will cease, and on the wing of the sanctuary will be the abomination of desolation”
Now it’s April 2020 and because of the coronavirus epidemic, most churches are closed. The present sacrifice and offering is the glorification of God; it has ceased. Temples are empty – it is an abomination of desolation. The time when this happens is approximately the middle of the last seven years of the prophet Daniel.
The second Jerusalem is Kiev, and the new Judea is Ukraine. Jesus Christ said that those in Judea must flee to the mountains. There are mountains in Ukraine – these are the Carpathians. Moscow is the Third Rome. Soon Rome will again conquer Jerusalem, but this will happen in Ukraine and there will be a lot of grief and tears.
For the Jews of Chabad.
God’s mountain is the USA. They will flee from the state of Israel to the mountain of God, to the USA. God will preserve those states that are located at a height where there are mountains. States on the US coast that support the Democratic Party, God will destroy.
… be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life…
The name coronavirus comes from the words “corona” and “virus”.
In other words:
Do not be afraid of the coronavirus (crown), and I will give you the crown of life.
On the feast of the Resurrection of Christ on April 19, 2020, the temples were empty. The Christians of Europe, Russia and Ukraine ignored the main feast of Jesus Christ. They were afraid, betrayed Jesus Christ, and would not receive the crown of life.