The Bible (1 Chronicles 21: 1-30) tells how an epidemic destroyed the Jewish people, which at that time were God’s people. King David decided to create a register of people living in his kingdom, to count them. His servants counted all the people, and immediately after that God sent a prophet to the king. God recognized this act as sinful and suggested that the king choose the punishment: three years of hunger, or three months of defeats in battles from enemies, or three days of an epidemic in his kingdom. King David chose an epidemic, and a fighter angel began to exterminate the Jewish people. Then, seventy thousand people died from the epidemic. God ordered the fighter angel to stop the disaster when he was above the place where the Temple of God was later built.
Now the situation is repeated with the recount of all people, but already on a global scale. In different countries of the world, registries of people are created according to the same standard. All of these registries will eventually be consolidated into a single global registry. Each person will receive their individual number and will be counted. This system was described in Revelation two thousand years ago:
15. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
9. And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10. The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11. And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
The enemies of the human race are trying to include all people in this system, including those who are God’s people. Due to the fact that God’s people fall into this system, God does not protect His people from the epidemic of coronavirus.
In the time of King David, the end of the epidemic was associated with the beginning of the construction of the Temple of God. Now there is no Temple of Solomon and not even a tabernacle, a portable temple in the form of a tent. Soon, the Ark of the Covenant, which is the heart of the Temple, will be delivered to the United States from Ukraine.
The Ark of the Covenant was found in Ukraine among the treasures of the Knights Templar.
The Tabernacle will appear in the USA. After 2027, the Tabernacle will be transported to Kiev, which is the Second Jerusalem. The Third Temple will be built in Kiev.
In ancient times, God stopped the epidemic when it reached the site of the future Temple. Similarly, now, when the Tabernacle, the portable Temple, appears in the USA, God will stop the epidemic here. In the states that support the Democratic Party, the epidemic will continue to kill people. God will protect only states that do not support the Democratic Party.
Today, April 7, is a great holiday. On this day, many years ago, the Angel brought the Good News to the Virgin Mary that she would soon give birth to the Son of God. On the same day, after two thousand years, I brought the Good News to the people of God in the USA and Canada. The trouble will soon end, there will be a New Exodus and the Kingdom of God of the Millennium