US Christians must take this information seriously. Recently, Christian pastor and musical evangelist Landon Spradlin became one of the first Virginia residents to die from coronavirus. Spradlin was the pastor of the New Wave International Service Church. The mission of this church is to “bring the light of the gospel to the darkest corners of the earth.” In his sermons, Landon Spradlin called the COVID-19 pandemic “mass hysteria.” In the midst of a pandemic, the pastor went with his family to New Orleans, with the help of the songs “wash the city from sin and debauchery”. Since February 21, Spradlin has posted on Facebook many photos and videos of his family, his group and himself, performing in New Orleans. Most of the time, the pastor was in Jackson Square, and called it “ministry in Jackson Square.” He also visited other crowded places in New Orleans.
On March 13, Spradlin published another post in which he argued that coronavirus was no more dangerous than swine flu and reiterated that the current response to the virus was “mass hysteria” created by the media to harm Donald Trump. In the comments, people tried to convince him of the opposite. Then the pastor told them the parable of the good shepherd, who cared for the victims of the bubonic plague and miraculously did not succumb to this disease. Comparing himself with this missionary, Spradlin wrote that “as long as I walk in the light of the Truth, not a single virus will bother me.”
On the way back to North Carolina, the pastor felt unwell. In his staff, he was hospitalized with bilateral pneumonia and received a positive result with a coronavirus test.
The pastor’s family reported that he died in the morning and that his wife was quarantined.
Now the time has come for a new Exodus. God began to strike at the world, global Egypt. Life on Earth will never be the same as it was before the epidemic. Coronavirus is only the beginning of the new Ten executions of Egypt. Further in the world there will be great wars, famines and many other disasters.
US Christians must relocate from states supporting the Democratic Party. Soon, God will strike at these states much more powerful than coronavirus. These will be record-breaking earthquakes and tsunamis.
In ancient times, when the Exodus occurred, God defeated Egypt with terrible ten executions. But Goshen, the land where God’s people lived, did not suffer. In the United States, the new Goshen is states that do not support the Democratic Party.
When God defeated the ancient Egyptians and saved the ancient Jews, he did not take into account whether any Jew believes in God. Regardless of faith or disbelief, Jews were supposed to be in the land of Goshen. In this land, God did not manifest His wrath.
20. And the LORD said unto Moses, Rise up early in the morning, and stand before Pharaoh; lo, he cometh forth to the water; and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Let my people go, that they may serve me.
21. Else, if thou wilt not let my people go, behold, I will send swarms of flies upon thee, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thy houses: and the houses of the Egyptians shall be full of swarms of flies, and also the ground whereon they are.
22. And I will sever in that day the land of Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that I am the LORD in the midst of the earth.
23. And I will put a division between my people and thy people: to morrow shall this sign be.
24. And the LORD did so; and there came a grievous swarm of flies into the house of Pharaoh, and into his servants’ houses, and into all the land of Egypt: the land was corrupted by reason of the swarm of flies.
Even if the Egyptians were in the land of Goshen, they were protected from God’s wrath.
When God struck Egypt with the most severe punishment, the death of the first-born, the Jews were not harmed. God told them to anoint the entrances to their homes with blood.
And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.
God did not punish the Jews by the death of the first-born, not because they were Jews or because they believed in God. God did not punish them because there was blood at the entrances.
That night, if the Egyptian anointed the entrance to the house with blood, then God did not punish this Egyptian and his family.
Christians should not be deceived now. Christians must relocate to states that do not support the Democratic Party. God will not punish these states.
If a Christian believes in God, but remains to live in one of these states, then he will suffer from the punishments that God will bring down on this state. It does not depend on his faith in God.
4. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.